Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! There are so many things to be thankful for and I’m personally thankful for a LOT. My family, my little pup Ruby, my friends, and much, much more. And I’m thankful for Black Friday. It’s one of my most favorite days of the year and for good reason…this is where I stock up on Christmas gifts and let’s be honest….my favorite things. It’s been a tradition of mine and my mother’s to go out on Black Friday and find the best deals we can and this year is no different. I’ve rounded up some of the absolute best sales going on for this shopper holiday. Some are selfish picks, but there are a lot of sales that don’t happen very often during the year.
First, let’s start with some of our favorite clothing retailers and their Black Friday deals. Here they are:
- J.Crew Factory: Now through Sunday, there is 60% off EVERYTHING in the stores. If you do not have a jcrew factory store near you, they are offering 50%-60% off everything on jcrewfactory.com
- J.Crew: Take 30% off your purchase, including stuff that is never on sale! Plus, 40% off hundreds of styles and 40% off all sale styles in stores and online. Use code HOLIDAY from Nov. 25th through Nov. 26th
- Anthropologie: RIGHT NOW there is 30% with code LETSGO and 25% off everything with code SHOPTOIT from Nov. 27th through Nov. 29th
- Macy’s: Take 20% off with code THANKS. There is also free shipping with orders over $50. This is going on from now through Nov. 28th
- Shopbop: Save up to 25% with code GOBIG15. And now through Nov. 30th, spend $250+ and save 15%; spend $500+ and save 20%; and spend $1,000+ and save 25%
- Nordstrom: My fave obviously! Now through Sunday you can get 20% off selected sale items. Helllloooooo…..
- Old Navy: There is 50% off everything-ish online plus 50% EVERYTHING in store. Get your butt in there!
- H&M: Up to 70% off + free shipping with code 0319
- Loft: 50% off EVERYTHING with code BERRYGOOD. Yowzers!!
Next, check out these Black Friday deals at other retailers, including some of my favorite pet places:
- Amazon: Black Friday deals have started now and there are some GREAT ones. I saw a Virtual Reality headset for $14.99 (believe me that is going to be a cool gift for the man who has everything. Or a Canon T6 DSLR Camera for $449
- Target: They have a TON of deals for Black Friday. Some of my favorites? 30% off clothes, shoes & accessories for everyone, buy one, get one 50% off on toys, and more electronics deals than I can type.
- Best Buy: This is another one that with Black Friday deals, the doorbusters are your best bet. Some of the deals I spotted are the MacBook Air for $799, Bose In-Ear Headphones for $39.99 (so pissed I bought them from Amazon for $89.99 just a few weeks ago), and an iPhone 7 that will give you a $250 gift card to Best Buy. You can also get a $250 gift card at Walmart too if you buy an iPhone 7! Just depends on which retailer you spend more money at.
- Petco and Petsmart both are having Black Friday sales with up to 50%. You pet needs love too!
- Kohl’s: TONS of great deals here as well. The FitBit Alta is only $99.99 and you get $30 in Kohl’s cash with the purchase.
What are you thankful for this year?
Ill be coming out with gift guides a long the way and updates on Black Friday/Cyber Monday!