It’s 3 days until Christmas and there are some major steals you can still get delivered to your door before the big day. Because it’s last minute, I’m not going to waste any time….let’s get to it!
Nordstrom has 2-day free shipping still available which means you can get all of these by Christmas Eve. Ladies first, right?
- CLARISONIC ‘Mia 2 – White’ Sonic Skin Cleansing System
- CB Gift ‘I Love You – That’s All’ Mug
- Women’s kate spade new york ‘one in a million’ business card holder
- Daniel Wellington ‘Classic Sheffield’ Leather Strap Watch, 36mm
- KUT from the Kloth ‘Lincoln’ Faux Leather Drape Front Jacket, Size Large – Burgundy
- Women’s Nike ‘Free 4.0 Flyknit’ Running Shoe
- Kendra Scott ‘Elisa’ Pendant Necklace
- MAC ‘Enchanted Eve – Navy’ Eyeshadow Palette (Limited Edition) ($45 Value)
- Women’s Street Level Reversible Faux Leather Tote & Wristlet
- Tory Burch Perfume Set
- Women’s UGG Australia ‘Bailey Button Triplet’ Boot
- The Tie Bar Woven Silk Tie
- Crosley Radio ‘Messenger’ Portable Turntable
- The North Face Men’s ‘eTip Apex’ Waterproof ClimateBlock Gloves
- Boostcase ‘Power Case’ iPhone 6 & 6s Case & Battery
- Men’s Magnanni Leather Folding Card Case
- Men’s Converse Chuck Taylor All Star II ‘Ox’ Canvas Sneaker
- Men’s Shwood ‘Canby’ 55mm Acetate & Wood Sunglasses
- BeerCapTrap Beer Cap Shadow Box
- Men’s Kane & Unke Lightweight Field Jacket
- Viktor & Rolf ‘Spicebomb’ Shave Set (Limited Edition) (Nordstrom Exclusive) ($155 Value)
- Men’s Nordstrom Flannel Lounge Pants
Also, do you have a lady in your life that none of these gifts would work? I’ve been waiting all year to share the idea of gifting either a Stitch Fix giftcard or one month free of Rocksbox if you enter the code kendrasinghxoxo .
With Stitch Fix, you pay $20 each time they send you a ‘fix’ which is a set of 5 pieces styled just for you. You can set limits on the prices of the items you receive, your style and how many times you receive a ‘fix’. I get mine once a month and LOVE it. It’s like Christmas every time. Best part, you don’t have to keep anything and if you do keep something, the $20 goes towards your purchase. If you decide to buy all 3, you get 25% off the entire box.
For Rocksbox, it’s very similar, but you pay $19 a month to get a box of 3 jewelry items sent to you. You can keep the pieces as long as you like and return whenever you want! If you decide to keep a piece, they give you $10 to spend towards your purchase…then you get another one sent! I love it so much, I’m offering a free Rocksbox to everyone! All you have to do is put in the code kendrasinghxoxo at checkout!
Any other finds you have come across?
Happy Holidays to all of you!