Have you had a ton of party invites recently?!?! It really is that season, isn’t it? Along with wedding season, it’s grad party season, bridal shower and baby shower season! I love it! Besides the best part, celebrating people you love, the next best thing is picking out what to WEAR!! I recently attended a doggie/ human birthday party, a grad party and a little one’s birthday party all in one day. I had to find something that would be comfortable for running after Ruby and children, but was cool enough for the hot, humid Ohio weather! What I came up with was my new favorite romper from the LOFT! It was so easy, cute and comfortable. The outfit details are below, but don’t forget to scroll below to see some other cute rompers that I have found and love!!
Romper: The LOFT (for tonight only, it’s 40%)
Sandals: Old Navy, Old (similar here, here)
Watch: Michael Kors from Nordstrom (here for only $159!)
Bucket Bag: JCrew 25% off with code SALENEWS (similar here, here)
Here are some other rompers that I love!!
1. ASTR Cold Shoulder Surplice Romper • $64
2. Vince Camuto Crepe Sleeveless Romper • Vince Camuto • $82.80
3. Myne Louie Romper • Myne • $130
4. Blaque Label V Back Romper • Blaque Label • $119
5. Drapey V-neck romper • J.Crew • $85
6. Free People Chambray Romper • Free People • $148
7. Stem Sleeveless Knit Romper • $58
8. Madewell Eyelet Romper • Madewell • $148
9. Leith Long Sleeve Floral Print Romper • Leith • $64
Let me know what you think!!
Leave a Reply